SMi reports: tlmNEXUS have recently signed up to sponsor and exhibit at the Defence Safety conference, taking place in London, UK this October.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, May 8, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group are delighted to announce tlmNEXUS have just signed up to sponsor and exhibit at the Defence Safety Conference, taking place in London on the 7th and 8th October.
From the role of duty holders and senior leaders, to the operators and engineers supporting military agencies and industry to fulfil their missions successfully, this unique two-day event will cover the broad spectrum of defence safety across Land, Air and Maritime.
Supported by the UK MOD Defence Safety Authority (DSA), the conference is unparalleled in its ability to bring together senior safety practitioners from across the globe, to discuss how to save lives and protect capability.
The event brochure with the full two-day programme and speaker line-up is available to download online at http://www.defencesafety.com/einpress
The 2019 agenda features presentations by expert speakers, including:
1. Sir Simon Bollom, Chief Executive, DE&S UK MoD
2. Air Marshal Sue Gray, Director General, DSA, UK MoD
3. Major General Charlie Stickland, Commandant General, Royal Marines, UK MoD
4. Major General C.J. (Kees) Matthijssen, Deputy Commander, Royal Netherlands Army
5. Major General Norbert Huber, Director Armament and Procurement, Austrian MoD
6. Rear Admiral Will Warrender, Flag Officer Sea Training, Royal Navy
7. Rear Admiral Mark Leavitt, Commander, Naval Safety Center, US Navy
8. Commodore Stuart Henderson, Navy Safety Centre Director, Royal Navy
9. Colonel William C. Culver-Vice Commander, Air Force Safety Center, US Air Force
10. Colonel Anders Persson, Commander Air Staff, Swedish Air Force
11. Captain Tony Rayner, Director Maritime Safety Bureau, Royal Australian Navy
12. Colonel Byron Sullivan, Director of Safety and Occupational Health, USMC
13. Lieutenant Colonel Jörgen Forsberg, Ground Safety Inspector, Swedish Armed Forces
14. Mr. Wim Bargerbos, Inspector General, Defence Safety Inspectorate, Ministry of Defence, The Netherlands
15. Ministerialrat ass. iur. Mr. Michael E. Brand, Directorate-General for Infrastructure, Environmental, Protection and Services, German Federal Ministry of Defence
16. Jason Park, Director, General Safety (D Safe G), Department of National Defence, Government of Canada
17. Laura Macaluso, Director, Personnel Readiness and Safety (PR&S), US DoD
18. Tim Rowntree, Engineering and Safety Director, DE&S, UK MoD
Now the third in its series, and as the only event solely dedicated to enhancing safety across all aspects of defence, it is advised to register soon to guarantee a place at this sell out conference. Places can be reserved at http://www.defencesafety.com/einpress
Active military personnel and government employees will be granted FREE ADMISSION to the event. However, to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED on the event website, which is subject to final approval by the conference organiser.
Any commercial organisations who wish to attend, sponsor, speak and/or exhibit the conference should contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Defence Safety Conference
7th and 8th October 2019
Copthorne Tara, Kensington, London
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire