Leading airlift operators and manufacturers to present at Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference in Lisbon, Portugal in two weeks’ time.
LISBON, PORTUGAL, November 21, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi’s 20th Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference is only 2 weeks away, taking place on 3rd – 4th December 2019, in Lisbon, Portugal.
The conference will feature 120 attendees, 3 drinks receptions, 8 hours of networking and an exclusive site visit to Montijo Airbase, making it an essential diary date for all those in the industry.
Chaired by Mr Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting, the Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference will provide an unparalleled platform for organisations to hear from some of the world’s leading airlift operators and manufacturers.
Visit the event website at www.military-airlift.com/EINpr11 to view the full event programme.
The conference will feature presentations from:
1. Brigadier General Pedro Alexandre Entradas Salvada, Director, Engineering and Programmes Directorate, Portuguese Air Force
2. Brigadier General Francesco Saverio, Deputy Commander and Head of Operations, European Air Transport Command
3. Lieutenant Colonel Aurelien Agniel, Branch Chief, French Air Force
4. Colonel James Sparrow, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
5. Mr Jan Der Kinderen, MMF System Manager, Aviation Support Division, NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
6. Lieutenant Colonel Valstad Jakob, Chief of Operations, MCCE
7. Colonel Troy Pananon, Wing Commander, 100 Air Refuelling Wing, US Air Force
8. Colonel James G Young, 86 Operations Group Commander, US Air Force
9. Colonel Jurgen Van der Biezen, Commander MMU, Royal Netherlands Air Force
10. Colonel Luca Tonello, Chief OPS and Training, Air Mobility and Special Forces Command, Italian Air Force
11. Colonel Byron Newell, Commandant, AATTC, US Air National Guard
12. Lieutenant Colonel Harald Struzyna, CO SALCC, Strategic Airlift Interim Solution (SALIS)
13. Ms Michelle Toma, Section Chief, KC-135 International Acquisitions, AFLCMC, US Air Force
14. Mr Franck Verdierre, Division Chief – Transport and Warehousing Division, NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
1. Mr Fernando Fialho, KC-390 Program Strategy Manager, Embraer Defence & Security
2. Mr Simon Johns, Vice President Business Development & Sales, Embraer Defence & Security
3. Mr Malcolm Sandford, Senior Vice President, SkyTech
4. Mr Ioannis Papachristofilou, Head of Marketing, Airbus Defence and Space
5. Mr Julian Stinton, Marketing and Sales, TLD Group
6. Mr Alexander Sander Schnitger, Director, Boeing Global Services — International Government Services, Boeing
7. Senior Representative, Leonardo
8. Mr Ryan Smith, Business Unit Manager – Military Systems, US Cargo Systems
9. Mr Graham Grice, Military Account Director, World Fuel Services
10. Mr Matias Magnasco, Governmental Account Manager, Jetex
11. Mr Guy Van den Berg, Director of Contract Services, AJW Group
Alongside the conference, there will also be a pre-conference networking reception hosted by Skytech on the 2nd of December and a post-conference air base visit, hosted by the Portuguese Air force, on the 5th of December.
With only two weeks to go, there are limited spots available. Interested parties can register at: www.military-airlift.com/EINpr11
Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference
Pre-conference networking reception: 2nd December
Main conference: 3rd-4th December
Post-conference air base visit: 5th December
Lead Sponsor: Embraer Defense & Security
Gold Sponsors: Airbus, Boeing Global Services, SkyTech
Sponsors: AJW Group, IrvinGQ Ltd, JBT®, Jetex Mission Planning, Leonardo, TLD Group, U.S. Cargo Systems, World Fuel Services
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, please contact Sadia Malick, on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, please contact Jamie Wilkinson on
+44 (0) 207 827 6112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
— END –
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6138
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire