SMi Group reports: only 1 week remains until the 6th Annual Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability conference, registration still open
LONDON, NON UNITED STATES OR CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, November 9, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — With only one week remaining until the 6th Annual Future Armored Vehicles Survivability Conference, SMi Group are proud to welcome national and international delegates to partake in the discussions at hand.
As the only armoured vehicle conference dedicated to the area of survivability, the 2021 event will gather programme managers, capability directors, commanders from the military, senior engineers, chief scientists and platform managers from leading solution providers to discuss what nations are doing to protect their armoured vehicles and personnel.
There is still time to register for the conference, visit: http://www.favsurvivability.com/PR10EIN
SMi Group are delighted to share an overview of the conference agenda, please see below:
• Major General Richard ‘Ross’ Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
• Brigadier Jon Swift, Head of Ground Manoeuvre Capability, UK MoD
INTERNATIONAL MILITARY SPEAKERS
• Colonel Adrián Benito, Chief of 8×8 Dragón AFV Program, Spanish MoD
• Lieutenant Colonel Karlheinz Boenke, Authorized Representative for MRAV BOXER, II-Combat, Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, Bundeswehr
• Lieutenant Colonel Luís Carlos Gonçalves Rodrigues, Operations Officer, Intervention Brigade, Portuguese Army
• Mr Roger Sloman, Managing Director, Advanced Blast and Ballistic Systems
• Mr Dan Lindell, Director Combat Vehicles, BAE Systems Hägglunds
• Mr Karsten Glauning, Head of Sales & Project Development, FFG
• Mr Benjamin Lindsay, International Sales Manager, FFG
• Mr Guy Davies, Capability Manager Vehicle Systems, Electronics, Leonardo
• Mr Alex Koers, Managing Director, Microflown AVISA
• Mr Matt Aujla, Business Development Manager, Pearson Engineering
• Mr Jean Beugels, Head of TenCate Technical Center EMEA, TenCate Advanced Armour
To view the full preliminary attendee list, please visit: http://www.favsurvivability.com/PR10EIN and register online with only one week remaining.
Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2021
Conference: 16th – 17th November 2021
Focus Day: 15th November 2021
London, United Kingdom
Gold sponsor: Leonardo DRS
Sponsors: ABBS, Collins Aerospace, Dyneema, FFG, Microflown Avisa, Pearson Engineering, TenCate Advanced Armour, Thales
For delegate, sponsorship and/or exhibition queries, contact Sadia Malick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6748.
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire